Garlic Breadsticks is a perfect evening snack recipe with the leftover bread slices and a topping of garlic and chilli seasonings. A simple and easy recipe which can be served right before having a main course. It can be made in a pan or an oven, with just a difference that if you bake it in an oven you'll have to crisp the bread first before applying the garlic butter.
Servings:- 2-3 servings
Course:- Snacks, Starters
1/4 cup butter, softened
5-6 garlic cloves, grated
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp chilli flakes
1-2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp salt
4-5 slice white bread
1. Firstly, in a bowl add 1/4 cup softened butter, 5-6 garlic cloves. 1 tsp oregano, 1 tsp chilli flakes, 1-2 tbsp coriander leaves, 1/4 tsp black pepper powder and 1/4 tsp salt.
2. Mix them well making sure that everything is well combined. Now, cut the sides of the bread. You may cut any 2 sides or all the 4 sides.
3. Next, cut the bread into thick strips. Preheat the oven at 180 degree Celsius for 5 mins. Further place the bread strips in a baking tray and bake them for 4-5 mins or until the bread turns slightly crunchy.
4. Now, spread the garlic butter on the bread strips and bake them for 8-10 mins at 180 degree Celsius.
5. Finally, serve and enjoy garlic breadsticks as a side with broccoli soup.