1 cup basmati rice, cooked
2 tbsp oil
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped (optional)
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1/2 carrot, finely chopped
4-5 beans, finely chopped
1/4 capsicum, finely chopped
2-3 tbsp schezwan sauce
1/4 tsp black pepper powder
2 tbsp vinegar
Salt to taste
1. Firstly, heat oil in a kadhai. To it add the garlic cloves and onions. Saute them well. Now add in the finely chopped carrot and beans. Stir and fry them for 2-3 mins.
2. Next, add the finely chopped capsicum. (You can even add vegetables of your choice). Fry all the vegetables on high flame for about 2-3 mins.
3. Further add in schezwan sauce when the veggies are almost cooked. (Add in the schezwan sauce as per your spice level). Mix the sauce well with the veggies.
4. Now, add in the cooked rice. Further add in salt, black pepper powder and vinegar. Mix the rice gently so that it gets coated with the veggies and sauce.
5. Finally, serve schezwan fried rice, hot with manchurian gravy.