1 pack ching's hakka noodles
2 tsp oil
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1/2 onion, thinly sliced
1/2 capsicum, thinly sliced
1/4 cup carrot, thinly shredded
1/4 cup cabbage, thinly shredded
Salt to taste
1.5 tbsp soya sauce
1.5 tbsp vinegar
2 tbsp chilli sauce
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1/4 tsp red chilli powder
1/2 tsp garam masala
1. Firstly, in a boiling water add ching's hakka noodles. Add 1/2 tsp oil and cook the noodles as per the instructions. Once cooked, drain off the water and place it over running water to stop overcooking. Keep the noodles aside.
2. In a large kadai, heat oil. Add in the finely chopped garlic clove. Further add in finely chopped onions and saute them for a minute.
3. Next add in thinly sliced capsicum, thinly shredded carrot and thinly shredded cabbage. Saute them till they shrink a bit but do not overcook them as then the vegetables will lose its crunchiness. You may even add in vegetables of your choice.
4. Now add in salt, red chilli powder, garam masala, soya sauce, vinegar, chilli sauce and black pepper powder. Mix them well.
5. Further add in the cooked hakka noodles. Mix them with light hands as the noodles might break.
6. Finally, serve hot and spicy veg hakka noodles immediately.