1/2 cup rava
1/2 cup water
2 medium potatoes, boiled and mashed
2 tbsp butter
3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 tbsp chilli flakes
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1 tsp salt
2 tbsp cornflour or add as required
1 tbsp chaat masala
1 big and 1 small size glass or cookie cutter
1. In a kadai, heat butter and allow it to melt. Further add in chopped garlic cloves, chilli flakes, mixed herbs and salt. Saute them on medium-low flame.
2. Now add water to it and give it a stir. Let the water come to a boil. Now add in rava to it and cook them on low flame. Mix them gently. Add in the mashed potatoes and mix them well. Switch off the flame and allow the mixture to cool.
3. Now, knead the mixture well. Further add in cornflour and chaat masala to it. Combine them well to form a soft and smooth dough.
4. Now, take a portion of the potato dough and roll it with the help of a rolling pin. Further cut the rolled dough into rings with the help of a big and small glass or a cookie cutter. Make all the rings and keep aside.
5. Heat oil. Deep fry the potato garlic rings in medium hot oil till they turn golden brown in color.
6. Serve hot and crispy potato garlic rings with tomato ketchup.