2 cup fresh coconut
2 cup milk
3/4th cup powdered sugar
1 tsp cardamom powder
1. Firstly cut the coconut into small pieces and put them in a grinder. Grind them to a coarse powder.
2. Now, heat a non-stick kadhai and to it add the coconut crumbs. Roast it for 5-6 mins in low flame.
3. Next add milk to it and stir continuously for some time till the milk starts evaporating. Make sure to keep the flame low or else the milk might stick to its bottom.
4. Once the milk starts evaporating and you start seeing a crumbly mixture add sugar to it. Stir continuously.
5. You will soon see that all the milk has evaporated and you are left only with the crumbly mixture.
6. Turn off the flame and allow the mixture to cool for 5 mins. Do not over cool the mixture as then it will be difficult to bind the ladoo.
7. Add cardamom powder to the mixture and mix it well.
8. Prepare small balls to form ladoo.
9. Finally serve coconut ladoo or store it in an airtight container for a week.