200-250 gms Pasta
For Red Sauce:
2-3 fresh tomatoes or 3/4th cup canned tomato paste
2-3 tbsp water
2 garlic cloves minced
Salt to taste
1 tsp black pepper powder
1 tbsp oil
For Pasta Gravy:
2 tbsp onions(chopped)
2 tbsp capsicum(chopped)
2-3 tbsp butter or oil
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp black pepper powder
1. Boil and cook the pasta till they turn soft. Drain the water off and keep aside.
2. Let's first prepare the red sauce gravy. If using fresh tomatoes, first boil them and then blend them off in a blender. In this case, you need not add any amount of water later on as the tomatoes contain enough water in it.
3. In case of using canned tomatoes, add some amount of water to it.
4. To the tomatoes, add garlic cloves, salt, black pepper powder and oil. Mix everything well and keep aside. You can prepare your red sauce beforehand and store them in the refrigerator.
5. To make the pasta, heat oil or butter in a pan. Add onions and saute them till they turn translucent. Next add capsicum and cook them for a minute. Next add salt and black pepper powder to it. Mix them well.
6. Next add the red sauce to the veggies and cook them well for a minute till the oil starts leaving the gravy.
7. Now gently add the cooked pasta and mix them carefully. After a minute of cooking, transfer them to a serving plate and garnish them will lots of cheese. Serve immediately.