1 cup Wheat Flour(or All purpose Flour)
1 tbsp cornflour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup sugar(depends upon taste)
A pinch of salt
1/4th cup oil
1 cup orange juice
1 tbsp orange zest
1. Sieve wheat flour, cornflour, salt, baking soda and baking powder. Keep it aside.
2. In a mixing bowl take oil and sugar and mix them well. You can also use powdered sugar if you wish to.
3. Next, add to it orange juice. You can take fresh orange juice or canned orange juice. Mix them well till the sugar dissolves.
4. Then add all the sieved items together to this mixture and mix it very well. There should not be any lumps.
5. Next add orange zest to it and mix it well.
6. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 180°C.
7. Take a greased pan. Pour in the batter and evenly spread it well.
8. Bake the cake for 30-35 mins at 180°C.
9. Your orange cake is ready.