1 cup semolina
1/2 cup leftover kadhi
1/4th cup chopped onions
1/4th cup chopped capsicum
3 tbsp water
Salt to taste
1. Take semolina in a bowl.
2. Add leftover kadhi to it. Mix it well. The batter should be as that of any other chilla.
3. If you feel the batter needs more moisture, then add some water to it.
4. Keep the batter aside for 15 mins.
5. Next add chopped onions, capsicum and salt to the batter. You need to add less salt as the kadhi also contains salt in it.
6. Heat a non-stick pan. To it, add a small portion of the batter and spread it evenly.
7. When the chilla is cooked from one side, turnover and cook from the other side.
8. When both the sides are cooked, you can serve them with tomato ketchup, tamarind chutney or coriander chutney.