20-25 Marie gold biscuit
For the solution:
1.5 tbsp coffee powder
2 tbsp warm water
0.5 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp all purpose flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1/4th cup powdered sugar
3/4th cup butter
2 tbsp milk
2-3 drops vanilla essence
1. In a mixing bowl take coffee powder, powdered sugar and all purpose flour. Next add to it warm water. Mix the solution well. Keep aside.
2. In another mixing bowl take cocoa powder, powdered sugar, melted butter, vanilla essence and milk. You will a smooth flowing batter. Keep the batter aside.
3. Take one biscuit and dip it in the coffee solution for 2 secs. Then, place the biscuit in a plate.
4. Spread the cocoa batter evenly over the biscuit.
5. Take the second biscuit and repeat the same process till you have a long stack with chocolate icing in between.
6. Once your stack is ready, smear the chocolate icing all over the stack.
7. Place this stack in a plastic cover. Roll it up. Cover the stack and keep it in the refrigerator for 7-8 hours or overnight.
8. Next day, take out the pudding from the refrigerator. Let it stand for 2 mins. Then with the help of a knife, cut the wooden log diagonally. Refrigerate them quickly if you're not eating or else the pudding starts melting.